Texas Attorneys Investigating Truck Accidents
If you or a loved one has been involved in a severe trucking accident, it is important that you consult with an experienced truck accident lawyer immediately. At the Law Office of Tyler & Peery, we start investigating your case right away, before witnesses forget what happened or documents are destroyed. Early, thorough investigation is necessary to recover the compensation you deserve.
Contact our San Antonio law firm to speak with a meticulous truck accident attorney.
Immediate and Thorough Truck Accident Investigation
At the Law Office of Tyler & Peery, we are compassionate attorneys. We recognize that there may be higher priorities than calling an attorney immediately after a catastrophic injury or loss of a loved one. However, the trucking company will start investigating the accident within minutes of the accident. They will use investigators, insurance adjusters, and a team of defense attorneys - all planning how to diminish your claim, minimize your loss, and reduce exposure of detrimental evidence.
It is important to have an experienced trucking accident lawyer on your side, protecting your interests. We work quickly to investigate and recover important evidence that will benefit your case, such as:
- We speak with the police officer and determine if the police report was influenced by the truck driver or truck company
- We locate witnesses and find out what they saw
- We take pictures of your vehicle, the semi truck, the skid marks, debris, and other evidence at the accident scene
- We evaluate the current road conditions and weather conditions
- We obtain temporary restraining orders to prevent trucking companies from destroying evidence or concealing evidence, such as evidence from truck inspections or driver log books
- We recover gas station receipts, meal receipts, and other information to pinpoint times a driver was at specific locations to show speed
- We recover cell phone records, and other records to show driver negligence
It is important to recover this evidence before memories fade, witnesses become unavailable, evidence disappears, and road conditions change. Speak with a quality truck accident attorney immediately after a truck accident, to ensure you and your family's right and ability to recover compensation is preserved.
Contact us for a free initial consultation with a truck accident lawyer at the Law Office of Tyler & Peery. Serving San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Waco, Corpus Christi and all of Texas.